Taurus 510709 709 9mm 7 rd Black Finish
Out of stockEmail me when available
Minimize Your Shipping Cost by Selecting Products from the Same Warehouse.
Taurus 9mm Model 709 Magazine 7 Round
AOW does not sell or ship products outside the United States. Our primary carrier is United Parcel Service (UPS). All rates are based on UPS posted shipping rates, no additional markup. A $2.95 handling charge is added to every order. On some occasions depending on your time zone, orders submitted after 10 A.M. (CDT) may not be processed until the next day. Orders placed on Fridays may not be processed until the next business day (Monday). Allow 2-3 business days to process most orders, excluding weekends and holidays.
• All ammunition can be shipped UPS Ground or Air. Ammunition shipping to Alaska or Hawaii must be shipped Air with a hazardous material classification.
• Handgun and rifle ammunition may require an adult signature upon delivery.
•For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on ammunition.
• We only ship to the contiguous 48 states and to Alaska and Hawaii. (Some restrictions may apply).
• We are unable to ship to APO/FPO and USPS P.O. Boxes.
• We will not ship products to locations with legal restrictions on their ownership or possession.
• Customer will be responsible for freight charges on all refused shipments (No Exceptions).
• Please check below for certain restrictions. We offer several available shipping options including:
Ground: Prompt, dependable, cost-effective shipping. An economical choice for all of your routine shipments.
2nd Day Air: Ideal for shipments that do not need overnight service.
Next Day Air: Ideal for shipments that must arrive earlier in the business day.
NOTE: When purchasing several items, some can be packaged together and some must travel separately. This may increase or decrease the shipping total shown upon checkout, but we will always notify you before charging your credit card. We reserve the right to alter your shipping options if they are not feasible or do not comply with ATF standards.
We will do our best to package all orders in the safest, most efficient manner. On some occasions depending on your time zone, orders submitted after 10 A.M. (CDT) may not be processed until the next day.
Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun and rifle ammunition.
• You do not need an FFL to purchase ammunition online.
• We can ship ammunition to your door via UPS ground or air.
• Ammunition may be shipped air with a hazardous material classification; otherwise it can only be shipped ground.
• Ammunition shipments to Alaska and Hawaii must be by air.
• For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on ammunition.
• Always make sure you use the correct ammunition for your specific firearm.
• Check your local laws for any other regulations before ordering.
Brooklyn, NY No Ammo
Chicago, IL No Ammo without a FFL
Cook County, IL No Ammo without a FFL
Los Angeles, CA No Ammo without a FFL
Massachusetts No Ammo
Manhattan, NY No Ammo
New York City, NY No Ammo
Orange County, CA No Ammo without a FFL
San Francisco, CA No Ammo without a FFL
Sacramento, CA No Ammo without a FFL
Washington D.C. No Ammo
Air Gun Restrictions
Air guns are restricted in the following locations:
Restrictions on High Capacity Magazines
If a state is not listed below then higher capacity magazines may be legal. Please check your local laws before ordering large capacity magazines.
A large capacity magazine is any ammunition feeding device with the capacity to accept more than prohibited by the city or state.
California- Prohibits magazines with a capacity of more than 10 rounds without a permit. Hawaii- Ammunition magazines with a capacity in excess of ten rounds which are designed for or capable of use with a pistol is prohibited.
Aurora, Illinois- Bans the possession, sale, or acquisition of large capacity feeding devices. Prohibits magazines with a capacity of more than 15 rounds.
Chicago, Illinois- Bans the transfer, acquisition or possession of assault ammunition. Prohibits magazines having a capacity or more than 12 rounds.
Cook County, Illinois- Prohibits magazines with a capacity of more than 10 rounds.
Franklin Park, Illinois- Bans the transfer, acquisition, possession, manufacture or distribution or assault ammunition. Prohibits magazines having a capacity of more than 16 rounds.
Oak Park, Illinois- Bans the possession and sale of large capacity feeding devices.Prohibits magazines with a capacity of more than 10 rounds.
Riverdale, Illinois- Bans the possession, transfer, acquisition or manufacture of assault ammunition. Prohibits magazine with a capacity of more than 35 rounds.
Maryland- Bans the possession, sell, purchase, or transfer of a detachable magazine that has a capacity of more than 20 rounds.
Massachusetts- Bans the sale, transfer or possession of large capacity feeding devices for assault weapons. Prohibits magazines with a capacity or more than 10 rounds.
New Jersey- Prohibits magazines with a capacity of more than 15 rounds.
New York- It is a felony to manufacture, transport, dispose of, or possess a large capacity ammunition feeding device. Prohibits magazines with a capacity of more than 10 rounds.
Washington, D.C.- Prohibits magazines with a capacity of more than 10 rounds.
Stun Guns Restrictions
If a state is not listed below then it may be legal to possess and/or carry a stun device. Please check your local laws before ordering a stun device.
California- Stun guns and Tasers are not permitted on the property of any state university or school.
Florida- A non-lethal stun gun or dart-firing stun gun or other non-lethal electric weapon or device that is designed solely for defense purposes.
Georgia- Illegal to carry within or around any public or private school.
Illinois- Legal with conditions. (Illegal in Chicago).
Indiana- Handgun provisions applies to an electronic stun weapon or taser.
Kansas- Not allowed in schools.
Mississippi- Must be licensed to carry stun gun.
North Carolina- Not allowed to carry in or around schools.
North Dakota- Not allowed in areas that serve alcohol.
States where stun devices are illegal
Cities where stun devices are illegal
Baltimore County, Maryland
New York City, New York
Pepper Spray Restrictions
If a state is not listed below then it may be legal to possess and/or carry pepper spray. Please check your local laws before ordering pepper spray.
Massachusetts- must have FID card on file
Sling Shot Restriction
Please check your local laws before ordering.
States where Sling Shots cannot be shipped
New York (wrist braced)
Cities where Sling Shots cannot be shipped
Dover and Wilmington, Delaware
St. Augustine, Florida
Evergreen Park, Illinois
St. Louis, Missouri
Johnson City and Knoxville, Tennessee
Salt Lake City, Utah
Falls Church, Virginia
AOW Affliction Outdoor Warehouse wants you to be satisfied with your purchase. If you need to return merchandise for any reason, within the first 30 days of delivery please follow the steps outlined below.
Ammunition, Clothing, Cleaning Solvents/Lubricates, and Food are not returnable or refundable; all sales are final.
1. Call us at 855-269-6883 or send your request for a return to Sales@aowoutdoors.com to obtain a Return Authorization Number. NO returns of merchandise will be accepted without a Return Authorization Number.
2. All returns paid by a credit card will receive a credit to the credit card once confirmation of merchandise delivery and condition is made.
To qualify for a refund, all returned merchandise must include the following:
1. The merchandise must be in the original packaging.
2. The merchandise must be unused. Products showing excessive use will not be refunded or exchanged.
3. Include the following in package:
• A copy of your original invoice.
• Your original packing slip.
• The reason for your returned merchandise.
• The authorization code given to you by our customer service department.
4. All return merchandise shipments must be pre-paid, no COD's will be accepted.
5. You must send your returned merchandise using a traceable method such as UPS, FedEx, USPS with package tracking.
6. Ship your package to:
AOW Affliction Outdoor Warehouse
Attention: Returns Department
28W530 Batavia Rd. Second Floor
Warrenville, IL. 60555
RMA # XXXXX
7. You will receive an email when your package is received into our warehouse.
8. As soon as verification of the item(s) is made, you will receive an email with the status.
9. This process can take from 4 to 6 weeks.
Note: A 15% Restocking Fee may apply on returned merchandise.
Note: Any variance to this policy may result in no refund or a partial refund. AOW Affliction Outdoor Warehouse does not reimburse you for the shipping fees to return merchandise.